During October you will find some great TALVOR special’s at Motosport RV Springwood including the TALVOR 480A, reduced from $55,990 to $42,990 it’s a compact model with slide out living area creating sleeping for up to 2 Adults and 1 child.
A recent article released by TALVOR has shown a significant change in sales of Caravans and RV’s to a younger generation of travelers. Whilst the retirees and ‘grey nomads’ continue their love affair with the open road, the family and young couple buyers seem to be the ones taking up the “Great Aussie Road Trip”.
A report from turu.com.au shows the main age of travelers is 30 – 54 this only further indicates the growing number of families who are choosing to invest in a caravan or motorhome and have more domestic type holidays. With approximately 2620 Holiday Parks in Australia you can see why so many people are choosing this holiday option.
TALVOR CEO Luke Trouchet says “ A growing percentage of our sales at expos and through dealers in Australia and New Zealand over the past 12 months have been to people who are still years away from retirement”
“Young families in particular want their own kids to experience the fun of holidays on the road – it’s an Australian tradition” he said
To capitalise on the interest from younger customers, TALVOR has expanded its range of four, five and six berth motorhomes and caravans.
“One of our most popular models is the 750D TALVOR caravan which sleeps four, so its suits younger families and also grandparents who want to bring the grandkids along for a special holiday” Luke said
With Christmas holidays fast approaching now is the time to secure a great deal from Motosport RV and take the family on a well-deserved holiday.
Motosport RV is located at 3471 Pacific Highway, Springwood QLD 4187. We are open Monday – Saturday and have finance and insurance on site. For more information you can phone us on (07)3299 3025
TALVOR’S TOP TEN REASONS FAMILIES INVEST IN A CARAVAN OR MOTORHOME
1. Each time you go on holiday, all your accommodation and travel costs are combined.
2. The on-board kitchens make it easy to plan cost-effective meals (leaving cash for treats and experiences along the way). You can even cook with gas.
3. You only unpack once…and there’s no luggage limits (bring all the toys you want kids). For kids who love their own bedrooms, try bringing their doona covers or special blankets to help them feel at home.
4. Modern caravans and motorhomes include multiple safety features, so parents can relax.
5. Your kids will think they’re in a giant cubby house on wheels…with in-built
TV/DVD players which work on the road, guaranteeing happy travellers.
6. You have freedom to stop wherever and whenever you (or the little ones) want to, and move on as soon as you’ve ‘been there, seen it all’.
7. On the road you can sing as loudly as want, all the way down the highway.
8. You can avoid the tourist traps and get out into Australia’s beautiful regions.
9. It’s a great way to visit friends and family…without having to sleep in their lounge rooms.
10. The fun starts now! The minute you’re on the road your adventure has begun.
1 The CRVA Caravan and Camper Data Report: http://www.crva.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/Caravan-and-
1 Turu- Camping and Caravanning in Australia: http://turu.com.au/caravanning-in-australia.aspx
Luke Trouchet CEO TALVOR quoted from Media Release 2/10/14