Dear Indian Motorcycle Dealer,
It is with delight that we introduce the all-new Roadmaster to the Indian Chief line up for 2015 which will be shown to the public for the first time at this year’s 74th Sturgis Rally in South Dakota. Originally produced from 1947-1953, the Indian Roadmaster was widely recognized as one of America’s most reliable and comfortable touring bikes, and the all-new Roadmaster is destined to reclaim that honour. In keeping with its legendary namesake, the Roadmastercomes loaded with premium features for comfort, convenience and luxury, including expansive storage capacity and unmatched power and performance Comfort.
Comfort & Convenience by Design
• Nearly 143 litres of weatherproof storage
• Standard dual hard-sided saddlebags and a roomy quick-release, carpet-lined top box – both featuring remote locking for security and convenience
• Enhanced driver leg room and adjustable passenger floorboards
• The Horizon Windscreen featuring power-adjust
• Desert Tan Genuine Leather heated seats with individual controls and high/low settings
• Heated grips featuring 10 temperature settings
• Adjustable airflow lower fairings
Luxury is Standard
The all-new Road master takes American motorcycle luxury and
comfort to a whole new level with an extensive list of standard
premium features that include:
• High-resolution Anti-Lock Brakes (ABS)
• Chrome front and rear highway bars
• Tyre pressure monitoring system (TPMS)
• Keyless ignition with remote saddlebag and top box locks
• Triple power ports
• Pathfinder LED Lighting
• Electronic cruise control
• Advanced infotainment system offering communication,
navigation, telephone and Pandora® integration
• Bluetooth capability for hands-free multi-device connectivity
Proven Power and Endless Chrome
Indian Motorcycle’s new flagship luxury touring bike is powered by the awe-inspiring and proven Thunder Stroke 111™ engine, a 49-degree, air-cooled V-twin power plant mated to a 6-speed overdrive transmission. The Roadmaster is dripping in standard chrome, including the forks, trim, top box rack, front and rear highway bars, fender tips, and many other chrome components that are options on other brands.
Pricing, Colour & Stock Availability:
The Roadmaster will start from $38,995 ride away available in 3 colours per below. Dealer pricing will be issued in the coming month. We anticipate stock to arrive in late October.
All Pricing is Ride Away
|Indian Motorcycle Red||$38,995|
|Indian Motorcycle Red / Ivory Cream||$38,995|
Dealers are free to start taking retail deposit orders for this model. Any pre-orders must be emailed through to receive any incentive at this point in time. Please also do not promise anyone the “first” bike or similar.
Note: please do not put dummy orders in … each dealership will receive appropriate stock levels for PMA size. We have sufficient stock coming to ensure all dealers receive stock.
Now I am sure you will all agree this is a much needed addition to our range that will allow us to actively target the touring market, in particular we should be heavily penetrating groups such as Ulysses to bring them across.