If you want to buy second hand car, you have to be very careful and vigilant. Here we have 8 tips for buying second hand cars.
- Make sure that you have to check the car inside, outside and below.
- Start with the exterior and check ripped lines, gaps in the car, rusty spots, accidents and trailer hitches.
- Check engine oil or any leakages. Make sure the engine shows that proper maintenance work has been done regularly.
- Check the transmission and manual transmission.
- Inquiry about reason for the sale. Private owners will sell the car when better model or when car has been an accident.
- Check the car for the vehicle identification number. Check car history, odometer, roof, flooding and number of owners.
- Bring an independent car mechanic with you to check out the car.
- If mechanic is satisfied with the car, take for test drive. Make sure everything such as; engine starts properly, no vibration and no sound. Check break, speedometer and odometer.
Click here for more information
Check out where to find motorcycles Accessories here.